Don’t wait another moment!
I’m Diana Guerin and …
I hate seeing women:
- Who are suffering because they are over committed and overwhelmed
- Who put others 1st and let their priorities slip
- Feeling guilty because they want “Me Time”
So today I support women like you who are seeking a balanced life. I help you:
- Get clear on your priorities
- Create a plan to achieve your balanced life
- Be confident in your decisions to say No
- Schedule “Me Time”
We may be a good fit if …
- You often laugh when you make a mistake or when you need to break the tension.
- One of your core values is being authentic in all areas of your life even when it is hard
- You are open to and get excited about the vast world of possibilities that stand before you.
We may not be a good fit if …
- You are not excited about making changes so you achieve your balanced life
- You don’t admit that you are accountable for making things happen in your life and I’m not. If you aren’t ready to hold this position that’s OK but you might need a different coach
- Being yourself is uncomfortable. If you are willing to break those chains of doubt and restraints, I’m here for you but bringing your best self to all sessions is paramount for your success
It’s OK if …
- You don’t have a clear picture of what a balanced life look like – we can bring it into focus together
- You’re not sure you need someone to help with defining your value areas – I can help with prioritizing them
- You have everything worked out but can’t seem to keep the momentum going so you are looking for an accountability partner – I’m your gal!
If you are OK with all of this …
if you think we might be a good match and you want to see what services I offer …
Or if you are still interested in learning a bit more about me …
My Loves & Passions
Learning. I could spend my life being a student and would always be happy. And sharing what I’ve learned with anyone interested.
Travel and Moving. I really believe I have some gypsy blood running through my veins as I get itchy to move or take a trip after being in one place a few months. I’ve lived in 5 states and traveled in Europe. My favorite countries so far are Greece, England and Malta.
Labyrinths. I am a labyrinth maker and teacher. I have taught labyrinth workshops in the US and Mexico.
I made a portable 40′ x 40′ 7 circuit chakra walking labyrinth and many 3 circuit finger labyrinths (6″x6″).
I built a small brick labyrinth in my backyard that I walked daily.
Nature. I adore nature in all species, shapes and sizes. I could sit with my back against a tree and watch the birds for hours.
Wondering what to do next?
Schedule your 45 minute complementary coaching session with Diana. This session provides you with the opportunity to speak with Diana and see if you two are a great fit!